[Req] Ship auto mode (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Matman -> [Req] Ship auto mode (4/15/2010 5:14:39 AM)

Option to set all ships galaxy wide to automatic.

gunnergoz -> RE: [Req] Ship auto mode (4/15/2010 5:39:18 AM)

One question - why are you not adding all these suggestions to the improvements thread?  You may have a valid point with them, but it seems you are cluttering up the forum with all these sequential posts.

JonathanStrange -> RE: [Req] Ship auto mode (4/15/2010 6:29:22 AM)

The "Master Wishlist" seems the best place, I agree.

Matman -> RE: [Req] Ship auto mode (4/15/2010 1:14:06 PM)

My bad.

Can a admin move these requests to the appropriate area.

Erik Rutins -> RE: [Req] Ship auto mode (4/15/2010 1:22:31 PM)

I can't actually move them because the wishlist is a thread rather than a forum. Could you possibly re-post them in a single post in the wishlist please? It's a pinned thread in this forum.

Erik Rutins -> RE: [Req] Ship auto mode (4/15/2010 1:23:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matman
Option to set all ships galaxy wide to automatic.

Also just FYI, you can go to the ships screen right now and toggle automation on for any ships that have it off, which is much faster than hunting them down.

Matman -> RE: [Req] Ship auto mode (4/15/2010 3:55:36 PM)

The problem with that is that I am running the game on my laptop so its not as fast as a desktop. the game runs a smooth fast pace through out except now I have a rather large domain with alot of ships so every time I click on the ships listing it can easily take a long time to populate.

So a option to automate without going to the ship listing would be great for slower machines.

The reason why I'm asking is that if you create military ships manually then it allways starts with the automatic of. Maybe a option like holding in shift when creating a ship will allways have the automate switched on.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI