Aussie players? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

garry -> Aussie players? (11/23/2000 2:16:00 PM)

Any Aussie players out there? Timezones make it difficult to play guys on the other side of the world unless you like getting up early.

DownUnder -> (11/24/2000 6:40:00 AM)

I'm in Canberra! Unfortunately I don't have the time to play head to head at the moment though [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img]. Keep in touch though, I may get some more time soon. ------------------ regards from down under!

Mike Rothery -> (11/24/2000 7:40:00 AM)

Canberra also. Hi guys.

bbbf -> (11/24/2000 8:38:00 AM)

Mt Barker WA, haven't played against human yet, so be gentle! Time difference is still a bit of a bugbear, WA being 3 hours behind! Monday or Tuesday nights suits best (wife's TV nights, far less stress!) Rob

Anzac Rambo -> (11/24/2000 11:09:00 AM)

Hi I am in Blenheim New Zealand and have had no lagging or connecting troubles playing at the Matrix game zone so far. The main problem is finding time. By the way the NZ Div or the Aussie 6th divisions would make great campaigns. Greece,Crete,Syria,Desert,Tunisia,Italy and the Islands.4 different opponents.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI