Aircraft losses question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Huskalator -> Aircraft losses question (7/20/2002 12:33:32 AM)

I'm looking at the aircraft losses screen and it shows that I have lost 92 zeros so far, 10 today. The problem is, there is absolutely no way I have lost that many zeros in the campaign. I just started bombing PM four days ago, no carrier battles. It says I have lost 10 today but looking at the AAR screen I only had 3 destroyed and 1 damaged. Is this a bug? Operational losses? If so, how do I figure my operational losses?

Beckles -> (7/20/2002 12:37:23 AM)

Operational losses, crashes during take-off, landing, normal operation, etc.

These are dependent on several factors, in particular fatigue and weather.

HARD_SARGE -> (7/20/2002 1:35:48 AM)

Hi Deep B
look on the page for losses, not the detailed losses, but the first page, it will tell you how many planes you have lost during the day and how, check to see if maybe you lost 3 plane to combat, and the rest for other reasons

(my first game, I got my F4U's and they were kicking, after a few weeks of combat with 2 squadrons, I showed over 30 planes lost, but had never lost 1 F4u to combat, but wasn't watching close to see how many were being written off due to damage and crashes)

HARD_Sarge

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI