HELP!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Gargoil -> HELP!!! (4/20/2010 9:26:13 PM)

I bought this game as a digital download only. I copy and pasted my serial number in to download it.

That was a week ago. Now I realize I never got an email confirming my purchase - so I don't have the serial number anywhere. I can't register it, I can't re-download it, all because of a stupid number that they keep secret from me except for one chance to get it, and I thought I would get in an email.

Help - anybody know anything I can do?

Druthlen -> RE: HELP!!! (4/20/2010 9:31:00 PM)

I would get a recipt or print out from your credit card company or paypal showing the purchase and email it to support. Include the email you used to purchase the game along with full name and address. That should help them hunt it down and get it for you. Good luck.

Also when you buy something with credit card the merchant is required to have a 800 number you can call. Call your credit card company and get the 800 number that is tied to the purchase order.

Lorini -> RE: HELP!!! (4/20/2010 9:31:30 PM)

Check your spam mail.

Gargoil -> RE: HELP!!! (4/20/2010 9:38:13 PM)

wooohooo....

Thanks for the help guys! I now realize that I did get an email with the serial number. I forgot I move it into a folder I keep for just such a purpose. Leave it to me to not think to look in the most obvious place!

A moderater could close this thread now.

Erik Rutins -> RE: HELP!!! (4/20/2010 10:01:26 PM)

If you installed the game, the serial number will also be in a file called "serialreg.txt" in your installation folder.

Gargoil -> RE: HELP!!! (4/21/2010 1:03:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

If you installed the game, the serial number will also be in a file called "serialreg.txt" in your installation folder.

Wow, nice tip!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI