More strangeness with the Japanese AIr (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Rob Roberson -> More strangeness with the Japanese AIr (7/24/2002 9:01:26 AM)

Is there a routine that bounces naval air back to their carriers when you transfer them to far flung basis in the empire? I reported this early "Solomons triangle" and once again it is happening. I have some Torpedo bombers that I just moved to Lunga last turn. I looked at them now. 11 of them are missing, 5 of them are being repaired? I REALLy could use those planes...crocky is running amuck in our game :D. But I wanted to make sure they arent bouncing back to their parent carrier for what ever reason? Any ideas?

Rob

Erik Rutins -> Response... (7/24/2002 9:18:20 AM)

Rob,

Please send me a zipped save file with password info for both you and your opponent (Crocky can e-mail it to me himself) so that I can have a look and see what's going on. The only thing even vaguely similar to what you describe that I've seen is the auto-move of squadrons back to previously damaged carriers.

Send the save to [email]erikr@matrixgames.com[/email]. At this point, seeing it in person and checking things out is going to be the quickest way to answer you.

Regards,

- Erik

Rob Roberson -> :) (7/24/2002 9:21:44 AM)

to quote a famous saturday night alum....nevermind....I have played too many turns today (took the day off because crocky and my game has really heated up)....I transfered them to the carrier on my own :D....sigh.

combat fatigue I guess

thanks for the offer though Erik.

XPav -> (7/24/2002 9:43:14 AM)

Admiral Rob: Dammit Captain, WHO MOVED THOSE TORPEDO BOMBERS!

Captain Flunky: Err... that would be you.

:p

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI