CTD (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

Druthlen -> CTD (5/7/2010 2:37:56 AM)

I have a crash. I have a autosave right before it crashes. I load it. Add 2 destroyers to 1st fleet. and send them to refuel. A few seconds later it crashes. Happenes everytime I load the file. Please help. how do i upload?

Erik Rutins -> RE: CTD (5/7/2010 3:09:32 AM)

Hi Druthlen,

Please upload your save file per the instructions here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2415085

Is this from a game played with the 1.0.4 official release?

Regards,

- Erik

Druthlen -> RE: CTD (5/7/2010 4:27:45 AM)

I uploaded file named druthlen5-6-crash.dwg.

This is what i did. I completely uninstalled the game. Deleted the dist world folder. went to users/app data/roaming/ and deleted code force limited folder. Installed DW from downloaded file. ran updater. (I had an issue with one of the betas so I do this now always to avoid it) Once inside game set auto to only run taxes. 19 ai opponents all young/basic/normal/distant or average, Me I was human democracy. I played the game till it crashed. The autosave kicked in while I was creating the 1st fleet. So after auto save I added last 2 destroyers and order fleet to refuel...crash. Reload do again crash. Reload several times doing nothing after reloading and 3/4 times it crashes. Maybe autosave during ship screen crashes game? Dont know.

Just to be clear this is with 1.0.4.5 complete reinstall of aplication no mods all fresh files.

elliotg -> RE: CTD (5/11/2010 12:16:30 AM)

Thanks for that savegame Druthlen. This one is fixed in 1.0.5

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI