"You dont have enough memory to load the save " ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

tkobo -> "You dont have enough memory to load the save " ? (5/8/2010 7:02:25 AM)

So, here i am trying to play.Only the games crashing about every hour.After about the 5th crash,the saves stop working (i am unable to load a save and try to play from it again) telling me i dont have enough memory for the save to load...

Thats a pretty bad combo there....

Erik Rutins -> RE: "You dont have enough memory to load the save " ? (5/8/2010 1:08:46 PM)

Hi Tkobo,

Which version is this with? Could you upload one of those save files and post a DxDiag for us please? I agree that's bad, but since we're not seeing it here one of your save wiles would be quite helpful.

tkobo -> RE: "You dont have enough memory to load the save " ? (5/8/2010 7:53:08 PM)

1.0.4.5. Ill get the save file and the dx up later today

tkobo -> RE: "You dont have enough memory to load the save " ? (5/8/2010 8:02:05 PM)

dx

Dont see where to put the save file,its like 49meg,ill put it on a file site and put up a link.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b18hcbf/n/Carenda_Prime_Confederacy_2765-11-20.dwg

Erik Rutins -> RE: "You dont have enough memory to load the save " ? (5/8/2010 8:52:04 PM)

Hi Tkobo,

Please see this thread for instructions on how to upload saves to us.

Regards,

- Erik

tkobo -> RE: "You dont have enough memory to load the save " ? (5/8/2010 9:26:58 PM)

Yea.... i saw that thread,the hoops id have to jump thru (as listed,as i see it)just dont appeal to me at this time. Above is the dx and the save,use them or not.

VarekRaith -> RE: "You dont have enough memory to load the save " ? (5/8/2010 10:24:42 PM)

I uploaded tkobo's file as "TkoboNoMemory 5-8-2010" Let me know if it didn't work... First time using this FTP client. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI