I don't understand found Colony ships. Can someone explain. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

HsojVvad -> I don't understand found Colony ships. Can someone explain. (5/11/2010 9:45:00 PM)

In one of my games I was playing they Bugs and found a colony ship wich I could colonize any type planet except for gas and barren planets. Now I am in a new game, playing as humans, and found a colony ship and I can only colonize continental and marsh type planets. I don't understand, why could I colonize ocean worlds before and I can't this time? I check and it only has basic colonony moduel. Could it be because of the race that is on it? The Haakonish are on it right now. I never noticed what other race was last time. So I am not shure what race it was. So is it dependent on what race is on the colony ship you find to what planets you can coloinze?

I guess I should colonize a marsh type planet so this way I can colonize 2 types of planets in this game.

Starfry -> RE: I don't understand found Colony ships. Can someone explain. (5/11/2010 10:07:49 PM)

It depends on the race found in the colony ship. You do not have to colonize a marsh planet right away if there is a much more profitable continental planet nearby as the race on that ship will become citizens of your empire and will be able to colonize marsh planets later.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI