AC night attack bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

rkr -> AC night attack bug (7/26/2002 3:08:44 PM)

Situation, japanese CV tfs hovering near gili gili. I have my bombers at night naval attack to avoid CAP (1 B25, 1 A20, 1 beaufort, 2 SBD, 1 TBD). At the start of the night air ops my bombers attack twice against a land unit at 0,0. After that they attack CV tfs as intended. This happened for a couple of turns (have save files if needed).

Another issue, bettys from rabaul attack my transport TF at cairns with torpedoes, IMO that's too long range for bettys to carry torpedoes (at least it was in pacwar).

Otherwise great game, hopefully these kind of small bugs are solved in time for WITP.

Spooky -> Re: AC night attack bug (7/26/2002 4:44:22 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rkr
[B]

Another issue, bettys from rabaul attack my transport TF at cairns with torpedoes, IMO that's too long range for bettys to carry torpedoes (at least it was in pacwar).

[/B][/QUOTE]

Please check the "normal range" of Betty aircrafts (black circle) - allowing them to strike with torpedoes . Cairns is just at the limit of this range so it is possible ... even if quite uncommun :)

Spooky

Ron Saueracker -> LR Betty attacks (7/28/2002 2:04:44 PM)

It gives the Wirraways something to do other than die in the early going.:)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI