Cardiff not a port (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition

gravey101 -> Cardiff not a port (5/21/2010 7:49:07 PM)

Anyone know why Cardiff (in the Wales province) is not a port. There are docks there and you can build ships but they can never leave...

terje439 -> RE: Cardiff not a port (5/22/2010 2:40:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gravey101

Anyone know why Cardiff (in the Wales province) is not a port. There are docks there and you can build ships but they can never leave...

I think it might be because the city of Cardif is in a franchise with "Hotel California".
Sorry, going to bed now [:D]

Terje

Krasny -> RE: Cardiff not a port (5/28/2010 11:35:12 AM)

I know for a fact that Cardiff has docks, because if I lean out of my window I can see them.

Russian Guard -> RE: Cardiff not a port (6/6/2010 7:01:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gravey101

Check to make sure you do not have a destination set for builds in this province, to go to. For example if you have reinforcments from this province set to go to Anglia, then when the ships are built they will not move. Clear the ships destination point and then they'll move wherever you send them.

Otherwise, I've never seen this before.

ericbabe -> RE: Cardiff not a port (6/28/2010 3:46:22 PM)

There might be an error in the data files.

mike brown -> RE: Cardiff not a port (5/4/2015 8:25:01 AM)

I have encountered the same problem, you can build naval vessels at Cardiff, but they cannot sail, after five years and no fix??

gottagofish -> RE: Cardiff not a port (9/21/2017 2:20:42 AM)

Any chance of getting a work around on this????

There is no anchor shown on the map for Wales either. You can't land ships in that "port" as well.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI