Manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition

JayTac -> Manual (5/22/2010 9:38:17 PM)

Quick question - Does the physical shipment come with a good print manual?

thx

hermanhum -> Question (5/22/2010 10:13:16 PM)

CV32 -> RE: Manual (5/22/2010 11:11:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JayTac
Quick question - Does the physical shipment come with a good print manual?
thx

Yes, it comes with a 144 page printed manual. (I think its pretty good). There is also a PDF version.

ruixilyy -> RE: Manual (5/27/2010 12:42:37 AM)

Well, it does contain a black and white printed manual. However, you should note that sometimes the manual is not in mint condition (it may have some crease) due to the poor protection of the envelop format package. I used to ordered two physical copy from Matrix Games and when it arrived, I found that one of the box (though beautifully designed) was broken and the disc is stained by some glue. The binding of the manual was also loose.

Anyway, I enjoyed playing this game and I also printed out my own manual from the pdf.

JayTac -> RE: Manual (6/4/2010 8:07:02 PM)

I ended up getting ANW instead, but I assumed if CE came with a print manual then ANW would as well. Come to find out after finally getting my copy it didn't come with one at all. I bought the download + physical shipment and the whole reason behind that was to have a more convenient manual to read. I'm pretty upset about that, it was a waste.

hermanhum -> Harpoon 3 [ANW] scenarios for the PlayersDB (6/4/2010 8:15:14 PM)

Yes, you should have asked specifically about the ANW manual.  [;)]

Welcome aboard, shipmate.  I know that you already installed the PlayersDB patch, but a new scenario was added last night.  So, you may wish to do it again.

Complete Harpoon ANW Library

Let me know if you are in the mood for an MP match, sometime.  [8D]

JayTac -> RE: Harpoon 3 [ANW] scenarios for the PlayersDB (6/8/2010 11:20:26 PM)

I'm definitely interested in trying the MP out, but I still have a lot of practice ahead of me before I'm ready [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI