Need some help with PBEM please (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Shultz -> Need some help with PBEM please (7/27/2002 12:31:44 PM)

hello everyone, I have looked in the manuel and tried to find the answer I am running into an error.

I am new to PBEM kinda new to SPWaW also, I was joining a friend in a game of PBEM russia vs Germany he set it up and emailed the files to me, I unzipped them and put them in the Spwaw email folder started Spwaw clicked on email game, asked me for a password, i entered it it said to deploy then send these files to other player, so i selected units and hit human deploy deployed my units hit save it says you cant save in a PBEM secure game, so I hit end deployment it takes me to a screen that asks if want to quit deployment and play later. doesnt ask for password again, I hit quit zip files send them and it is still where I left off, I log back on to SPWaW go through same process same thing, I have tried it 3 times now with same result.

could someone give me some advice please

thanks
Shultz:confused:

Supervisor -> (7/27/2002 12:46:57 PM)

After deploying your units, hit the quit deployment button in the bottom right corner, then hit the quit deploy key and the files will be saved and ready to be sent to your opponent. You don't use the save button in the deployment screen.

Shultz -> (7/28/2002 10:21:06 AM)

Thanks Gmenfan, I think I got it now:D

Shultz

Tomanbeg -> (7/28/2002 1:59:05 PM)

You don't use the save button at all in a secured(W/password) PBEM game. It auto saves.
T.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI