Unable to install on Windows 7 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Tech Support

Flannel -> Unable to install on Windows 7 (5/31/2010 12:10:01 PM)

I am trying to install CoG Emperors Edition( version 1.1?) Disk 1 installs up to the point of asking for disk 2, this one is unable to be read by the system (disk 2) On openingf it it shows a folder with text 'cdfiles' I went into properties to see if it was possible to run in a compatible mode but not so. I am able to run Norman Kroegers @Operational Art'Disk and ' Highway to the Reich' and many many other games without problems. Windows is unable to find anything on the net to read it, nor can I unzip it. My system is:

Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU T64 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed Memory 3.00 GB
32Bit Operating System

All up to date.

flannel

Gil R. -> RE: Unable to install on Windows 7 (7/20/2010 7:53:30 PM)

Flannel,
Were you ever able to figure this out? I am hoping that you contacted Matrix or were contacted by them, but since I don't see a post here I am not sure.

Flannel -> RE: Unable to install on Windows 7 (7/20/2010 8:56:36 PM)

No, and I have tried to contact support. As you can see from the date it's a long time now since my asking. They aren't as good as they used to be in my opinion. Much too fancyit seems

Thanks for the inquiry tho'

flannel

Gil R. -> RE: Unable to install on Windows 7 (7/20/2010 9:01:55 PM)

I should have noticed earlier that your post hadn't received a response from Matrix, and apologize for that. I will e-mail them myself right now.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Unable to install on Windows 7 (7/20/2010 9:10:59 PM)

Hi Flannel,

I'm sorry you waited so long for a reply.

Unfortunately, we've never had enough staff to read all the threads on all the forums, which is why we have our Help Desk for official support. When you say you tried to contact us, did you do that via the Help Desk?

Can you please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your Order number (should be on the first CD)?

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI