Patch 3.4 Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

svhrg -> Patch 3.4 Question (6/11/2010 10:48:21 PM)

Seems to be a lot more details out on the expected patch - sounds great and I cant wait to get it - tks Matrix. One quick question I have is if there is going to be an option to turn off mouse zoom. I play TOAW on an imac and have one of the new ultra sensitive mouses which is causing me great grief at the present time. Thanks in advance - Best - Robert

Panama -> RE: Patch 3.4 Question (6/11/2010 10:57:13 PM)

Ralph is the guy you need to be thanking. He is a trooper model deluxe. [&o]

ralphtricky -> RE: Patch 3.4 Question (6/11/2010 11:14:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: svhrg

Seems to be a lot more details out on the expected patch - sounds great and I cant wait to get it - tks Matrix. One quick question I have is if there is going to be an option to turn off mouse zoom. I play TOAW on an imac and have one of the new ultra sensitive mouses which is causing me great grief at the present time. Thanks in advance - Best - Robert

Yes, although you'll have to edit the Opart 3.ini file to change it. I honestly don't remeber adding it, but is seems to work.

allowMouseWheelZoom=N instead of Y

You should have bought a PC <grins, ducks and runs away>

svhrg -> RE: Patch 3.4 Question (6/12/2010 2:25:09 AM)

Thanks Ralph and thanks again for all the work on the patch. Yeah, I hear you - wife upgraded our system (LOL) and now my war gaming has taken a hit. Anyway, good for everyone to know that TOAW works great on apple boot camp (unlike some other games).

Best

Robert

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI