Weirdest problem with East front (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

Jochenp23 -> Weirdest problem with East front (6/13/2010 5:33:35 PM)

Hi,

I have DX9, XP, newly updated machine, installed the JTCS + Patch 1.03 and 1.04. Afterwards all worked as a clock except: starting a new scenario in East front, got the computer to send out "east front.exe fault, and the game dies. If I use the JTCS scenario launcher it never bugs, and WF or RS never bugs, only EF(!?) Any ideas what to do?

Joakim

Josh -> RE: Weirdest problem with East front (6/13/2010 7:55:11 PM)

Hm, that's weird... I've been pondering on that one for a while.
When you click on the executable (shortcut on your desktop for instance) it shows you the introvid without a problem right? That could be a problem... if your (videocard, or other-) drivers were out of date, but you say they are all updated.
So it does show the game-menu, you click on "new scenario", and then it dies? You're sure the EF files are installed properly? Or maybe it has to do with the native resolution you use for your screen? I'm using 1900x1200 and the game doesn't have a problem with that, or maybe it's an other thing related to your videocard...?
I must say I'm a bit puzzled here because RS and WF work properly, and EF doesn't. All I can think of are these two things; not installed properly, and, vidcard related problems.
Good luck.

Jochenp23 -> RE: Weirdest problem with East front (6/13/2010 11:01:41 PM)

EF re installed in order and tested in order, basic game, patch one and patch 2 and the same pr5oblem appears all the time.

Anyone who runs the same config as me, what resolutions do you have on the screen?

countblue -> RE: Weirdest problem with East front (8/1/2010 10:40:11 PM)

I am running this on a dual core 2x 2 Ghz 2gigz Ram Video Card ATI HD4670 512 MB Ram resolution 1920x1080 22" Flatscreen on XP and on Win 7 no probs.

tiwaz -> RE: Weirdest problem with East front (12/21/2010 3:04:59 PM)

HI
i have almost the same problem , when i play EF DGC the game always crash when i come to dec 42 , when the last battle in nov is clear and i push the button BEGIN NEXT BATTLE the game crash, a message says EF exe stop working, always when dec month starts.
It happens the same with all OOB, except the old talonsofts OOB.
I never had any problems with Wf or RS (so far)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI