2 Qestions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Sultanofsham -> 2 Qestions (7/30/2002 10:23:44 PM)

Is the 7.62cm Pak 36(r) a captured russian AT gun used by the Germans?

And on the WW2 campaign is there a setting that effects map size?

Curieus -> yes (7/30/2002 11:15:07 PM)

the (r) shows that it is equipment of russian origin. just like: (t) Tsjech (f) French (s) swedish (iirc) the (s) equipment is not really captured but manufactured up to swedish specs and than not delivered but appropriated by germany. Not quite sure what they did with the payment though.

VikingNo2 -> (7/30/2002 11:46:29 PM)

The wealth of knowledge around here is scary:D

Belisarius -> (7/31/2002 12:21:15 AM)

If I'm not completely mistaken, the Pak 36(r) was rechambered so it could fire the Pak 40 75mm ammunition. It was still referred to as a 76.2 mm to avoid confusion with the 75mm PAK guns.

Many were used on the early Marder series.

Jim1954 -> (7/31/2002 12:35:23 AM)

If I'm not completely out of memory cells, I think that the map size in WW2 campaign is roughly tied to the amount of purchase points you started out with. Larger than default is bigger map, less than default is smaller. Course i could be TOMA on this one too.

siemerc -> Re: yes (7/31/2002 10:01:44 AM)

Here's some more that I have listed on my web site http://www.wwiivehicles.com/html/germany/index.htm:
a: America
b: Belgium
e: Britain
f: France
h: Holland
i: Italy
ö: Austria
p: Poland
r: Russia
t: Czechoslovakia

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Curieus
[B]the (r) shows that it is equipment of russian origin. just like:
(t) Tsjech
(f) French
(s) swedish (iirc)

the (s) equipment is not really captured but manufactured up to swedish specs and than not delivered but appropriated by germany. Not quite sure what they did with the payment though. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sultanofsham -> (8/1/2002 4:35:02 AM)

Thanks for the answers guys :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI