I give up trying to buy this game..... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

bshirt7 -> I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/17/2010 9:43:36 AM)

I'll sent four different emails the last two months to Matrix asking how I can wire them the money for this game. Never a reply.

I even PMed Jason Petho to see if he could help. No reply.

Oh well. I'll find someone to take my money somewhere else.

MrRoadrunner -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/17/2010 10:02:23 AM)

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry?CID=0&CUR=840&SP=10007&SID=45905&DSP=0&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

bshirt7 - I do not know where you are from. The above link is for North America. You can select the country/area you are from. Links on the page give you payment options, including wire transfer.
If you want the main screen for their store and payment options, click the link "store" above.
Sorry no one has contacted you. Sometimes that is the nature of busy people? [&:]

RR

bshirt7 -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/17/2010 11:26:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrRoadrunner

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry?CID=0&CUR=840&SP=10007&SID=45905&DSP=0&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

bshirt7 - I do not know where you are from. The above link is for North America. You can select the country/area you are from. Links on the page give you payment options, including wire transfer.
If you want the main screen for their store and payment options, click the link "store" above.
Sorry no one has contacted you. Sometimes that is the nature of busy people? [&:]

RR

I'm an American who works and resides in China. I've been to the link you gave me many times, I assure you. Please notice that the only option for using that link is to contact them. While it plainly states they accept "wire transfer", trying to contact over & over & over how I can wire money to them is simply a huge waste of time.

I can only assume Matrix is swimming in money and needs no further sales. However, thank you my kind sir for your time and effort in trying to help.

I admit to feeling jealous that you have this superb game while I probably never will. But....that's the breaks!

andym -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/17/2010 3:25:39 PM)

Maybe a solution is for a relative to get it in the US and then send it on to you.

MrRoadrunner -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/17/2010 7:12:42 PM)

Word of wisdom Andym. "Where there is a will, there is a relative."

bshirt, your problem is that you are in China or Matrix is not contacting you at all because you are in China? [&:]
Maybe a post on the main forum screen, where the "big wigs" read every day, would be in order?
Here, you are in the outback of Matrix's universe?

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=8
There you may get a Matrix big shot to help you out?

RR

Legionaer -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/18/2010 9:14:35 AM)

quote:

I even PMed Jason Petho to see if he could help. No reply.

Hi bshirt7,

please note that Jason isnīt attainable for a while!

Regards,
Panther

Jason Petho -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/20/2010 2:48:00 AM)

I am back now, what's the problem?

Jason Petho

bshirt7 -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/22/2010 8:24:27 AM)

Howdy Jason!

Well, I've been trying to contact Matrix via email for two months for the purpose of buying this game. I PMed you too. I got so frustrated I posted this problem here. I assume "somebody" at Matrix doesn't mind selling this game.

Matrix clearly states they accept wired money so I just need details of where to send it. But for some reason they refuse to reply to my emails.

Anyway, I was hoping a guru such as your self might know some secret way to actually contact them.

Thanks!!

bshirt

MrRoadrunner -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/22/2010 10:08:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bshirt7
Matrix clearly states they accept wired money so I just need details of where to send it. But for some reason they refuse to reply to my emails.

This is where you got it wrong.
If you look closely at the "store" links only transactions in the United States and Canada allow for wiring money. All the other "zones" require bank transfer, credit card, or money order.

Can you do a bank transfer or money order from China?

RR

Jason Petho -> RE: I give up trying to buy this game..... (6/22/2010 3:30:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bshirt7

Howdy Jason!

Well, I've been trying to contact Matrix via email for two months for the purpose of buying this game. I PMed you too. I got so frustrated I posted this problem here. I assume "somebody" at Matrix doesn't mind selling this game.

Anyway, I was hoping a guru such as your self might know some secret way to actually contact them.

Thanks!!

bshirt

Hi bshirt

I sent you a contact to your email that might be helpful.

Did you receive it?

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI