RE: Don't forget the Resort Bases (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> The War Room

Theluin -> RE: Don't forget the Resort Bases (8/29/2012 9:10:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ghend

Where does the money from resorts come from? I don't see a resort base expense from the private sector expenses tab. Logically if you're getting 200k from private citizens from resorts the private sector should be 200k poorer.

I think the game treats the private sector as all the companies and corporations of your empire and not all the citizens [:)]

Dracus -> RE: Don't forget the Resort Bases (8/30/2012 1:45:30 AM)

Sza, building a resort over a homeworld is a waste as everyone just goes down to the planet. (not really, I have just never seen it work).

Woodman, your bases maybe too far off the beaten path.

Pipewrench -> RE: Don't forget the Resort Bases (8/30/2012 4:17:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ASHBERY76

[image]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2062/18936703.jpg[/image]

That is no neutron star.It is god.

+1

lol[:D]

Bloodly -> RE: Don't forget the Resort Bases (3/1/2013 8:40:15 AM)

...The game and this topic seems really unclear as to whether Resorts that are not at a 'scenic' place actually work for income. I'm trying to figure whether I should be putting these things everywhere developed or just at scenic places.

And do you get tourism income from a colony/starbase that isn't specifically marked as a resort? All starbases get the various resort stuff, after all. Is colonising then starbasing a low quality yet scenic planet(Ruins and such) a useful idea?

Bingeling -> RE: Don't forget the Resort Bases (3/1/2013 10:03:26 AM)

As far as I know, you only want them at scenic places. The good ones near major colonies.

They appear somewhat moody as to whether or not they return any money.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI