RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Perturabo -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/5/2010 9:10:04 PM)

I was saving for Panther Games Fire Brigade. I finished saving the needed amount today. I went to the bank to put my money on my account. When I returned to home, I logged in to eBay and it turned out that someone bought it when I was in the bank[sm=00000023.gif].
It was kinda unexpected.

htuna -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/5/2010 10:30:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Perturabo

I was saving for Panther Games Fire Brigade. I finished saving the needed amount today. I went to the bank to put my money on my account. When I returned to home, I logged in to eBay and it turned out that someone bought it when I was in the bank[sm=00000023.gif].
It was kinda unexpected.
quote:

Fire Brigade

looks like they have it here

http://www.retrogames.co.uk/more/on/details/000862

scott64 -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/5/2010 11:36:10 PM)

Civ 5
Victoria 2
Vainglory of Nations
CK 2

Perturabo -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 12:06:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cmurphy625

quote:

ORIGINAL: Perturabo

It was kinda unexpected.
quote:

Fire Brigade

looks like they have it here

http://www.retrogames.co.uk/more/on/details/000862

Thanks a lot[:D].

blastpop -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 2:40:35 AM)

Starcraft 2
Conflict of Heroes: Price of Honour - Poland 1939
Battles of Westeros
Battle for Normandy
Battles of Napoleon: The Eagle and the Lion

Among others...

Rotherman -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 7:41:49 AM)

I have just saved up for and bought " Super Mario Galaxy 2",and I hope my 6 year old Grand daughter likes it. It has "mild cartoon violence", so I guess it can be classed as some kind of wargame.

PunkReaper -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 9:30:11 AM)

quote:

Starcraft 2
Conflict of Heroes: Price of Honour - Poland 1939
Battles of Westeros
Battle for Normandy
Battles of Napoleon: The Eagle and the Lion

Among others...

Just received my copies of Battles of Westeros and Battles of Napoleon: The Eagle and the Lion both look stunning especially the later.
Starcraft 2 releases on he 27th so a busy month.

JudgeDredd -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 9:44:58 AM)

I've never even heard of those...where do you frequent that you heard about those games??

oh - board games. I would like everyone (from hence forth) to mark an item if it's a boardgame (BG will suffice). It's awfully confusing!

pekbro -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 9:55:01 AM)

Hehe, pretty much all of the above...

Also Dungeon Seige 3, hopefully obsidian will do it justice...

Hopefully CK 2 will get made, they still need about 20k facebook fans to commit (unless its a gimmick of course)
So if u want it and are on fb, u know what u have to do ;) Although I personally prefer Knights of Honor above it...(Highly underrated game)

Starwars Old Republic too (yikes an MMO) I thought two years of wow had cured me of those :(

Cheers all

PunkReaper -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 10:43:01 AM)

Just received my copies of Battles of Westeros BG and Battles of Napoleon: The Eagle and the Lion BG both look stunning especially the later.
Starcraft 2 CG releases on he 27th so a busy month. [;)]

JudgeDredd -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 12:10:43 PM)

[:D] [&o]

Perturabo -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 7:04:14 PM)

I finished saving for Darklands today[:D].

D.Ilse -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/6/2010 11:35:41 PM)

July, CC: Arnhem, will def buy since I've enjoyed the heck out of LTD, even in it's 3 day Timespan.

Aug, 90% sure on GG's Eagle Day/Bombing The Reich

Other buys for the Summer, a Backlit(red) Keypad and new Larger monitor.

Emilio -> RE: What games are you waiting for or saving? (7/25/2010 11:30:19 AM)

Schwerpunkt's Middle East 1948-2010
Simulations Canada Flashpoint MDE

and for the Christmas discount:

Battlefront
Kharkov and Across the Dniepr II expansion [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI