nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem

DasHoff -> nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (7/14/2010 6:12:36 AM)

a friend and I are playing the grand campaign multiplayer, and it's 600 hours day 2... when i loaded a new campaign up in SP (line difficulty, like in MP) there is a BO static group on the nijmagen bridge map. but in our MP game, we just realised it isn't there. is this a glitch? i can't remember if it was there originally, but we loaded up a brand new MP grand campaign to check and it is there. i'm about to grab the bridge uncontested

Andrew Williams -> RE: nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (7/14/2010 7:09:57 AM)

Have any mobile BG's moved through Nijmegen picking up the BO en route?

GS_Schimpf -> RE: nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (7/14/2010 7:42:40 AM)

Do those bo`s really get picked up and merged in normal BGs? Meaning the bo disappears but their units get incorporated into the normal BG?

Andrew Williams -> RE: nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (7/14/2010 7:47:01 AM)

yes

D.Ilse -> RE: nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (7/14/2010 9:09:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Williams

Have any mobile BG's moved through Nijmegen picking up the BO en route?

They can do that?..I need to print out the manual for the game.[8D]

Andrew Williams -> RE: nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (7/14/2010 9:12:34 AM)

Not can do that but will do that... you don't have a choice.

DasHoff -> RE: nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (7/14/2010 12:31:44 PM)

that's a bit unfortunate. you should be able to keep the static units in place. my opponent's little scout car group picked up the nijmigen static group; we had no idea

SteveMcClaire -> RE: nijmigen bridge static unit has disappeared... (7/14/2010 5:57:13 PM)

IN LSA the static troops represent German rear-area units that just happened to be in the area at the time of the airborne landings.  Units like security, flak, training schools, etc. They're not front line troops, so once an actual combat unit comes along their job is done.

As Andrew pointed out, they do get absorbed into the combat unit (battle group) though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI