AAR Q&A A Year at the front with Field Marshal Noob (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports

karonagames -> AAR Q&A A Year at the front with Field Marshal Noob (7/14/2010 11:10:38 AM)

I think this is a good idea. I have no problems if you want to post comments in the main thread, particularly if you want something illustrating that will send me to get a screen grab. This Q&A section should let some of the other testers take the load off me a bit.

I'll try to answer any S&T questions here or in the main thread. My time availability is going to be up and down over the next couple of weeks as business commitments increase.

Please be mindful that some questions have been repeated and answered many times by the testers, and we try to answer as patiently as we can. Fresher questions would be appreciated!

PyleDriver -> RE: AAR Q&A A Year at the front with Field Marshal Noob (7/14/2010 1:37:28 PM)

Bob, I think ComradeP had a great idea. A very simple resolve to keep your AAR from being cluttered with questions...We other testers now can jump in to help answer these questions also. As stated before, theres alot of time and effort to play the turn, get the screenshots posted, and comment about the them...

PyleDriver -> RE: AAR Q&A A Year at the front with Field Marshal Noob (7/14/2010 5:11:27 PM)

It seems the AI did a good withdrawl behind the Dniepr and cut supply to those lead MB's further south. The problem Bob is that brigades dont excert ZOC's and are open for entrapment...

PyleDriver -> RE: AAR Q&A A Year at the front with Field Marshal Noob (7/30/2010 11:06:09 PM)

Joel you might as well deleate this thread...

Tophat1815 -> RE: AAR Q&A A Year at the front with Field Marshal Noob (7/31/2010 6:02:11 AM)

Yea,this one does seem superfluous with the other thread going.

Capt Cliff -> RE: AAR Q&A A Year at the front with Field Marshal Noob (8/2/2010 6:53:05 PM)

Q&A should come here while comments on tactic's should go to the main thread.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI