No confirmation email (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

arrozal -> No confirmation email (7/15/2010 10:59:54 AM)

Not sure if this is strictly the right place for it, but I was wondering if anyone else has been having trouble signing up to the Matrix members club. I'm trying to get it so I can download the latest beta, however I'm still waiting on the confirmation email with my password.

Have checked junk folder/settings etc in my email so I don't think emails from Matrix are getting filtered out, but maybe there's a problem on their side?

Falokis -> RE: No confirmation email (7/15/2010 12:00:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: arrozal

Not sure if this is strictly the right place for it, but I was wondering if anyone else has been having trouble signing up to the Matrix members club. I'm trying to get it so I can download the latest beta, however I'm still waiting on the confirmation email with my password.

Have checked junk folder/settings etc in my email so I don't think emails from Matrix are getting filtered out, but maybe there's a problem on their side?
Mine arrived in like 2 minutes.

Florestan -> RE: No confirmation email (7/15/2010 10:35:46 PM)

Mine took perhaps half an hour. I was just about write the same post yours before I received the mail.

arrozal -> RE: No confirmation email (7/15/2010 10:46:05 PM)

[:@]

So I waited overnight, and still nothing. The username is taken so something is happening but without the email I can't get my password. Have tried whitelisting @matrixgames.com, forgot password email etc but nothing is happening. Anyone at Matrix know what's going on? Have never encountered this problem before, usually automatic emails like this take 2min to show up. Or is there an easier way to access the latest beta release???

Otherwise, I'll have to wait until the next public update is released... Still on the 4.9 patch, loading/saving times are a bitch but otherwise the game is pretty much what I've been waiting for for a long time.

arrozal -> RE: No confirmation email (7/15/2010 10:51:34 PM)

Actually it just came through, legit! [8D]

Florestan -> RE: No confirmation email (7/15/2010 10:54:11 PM)

A classic problem with this kind of mail is when the spamming detector mistake a legitimate mail as a spam and place it in the trashcan. Another one is an error in the mail spelling when registering. Good luck anyway...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI