Looking for opponent (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted

alex355 -> Looking for opponent (7/15/2010 2:14:37 PM)

Hello everybody.

I'd like to play AT.
Any scenario you want.

P.S. My english is not excellent. Sorry.

ehzorg -> RE: Looking for opponent (7/15/2010 4:20:58 PM)

Hi alex,

I'll play with you. I've taken a fancy to the World-at-War Revised scenario, but I'm actually willing to play any scenario if there's any other you prefer.

I will send you a private-message with my email address

edit: and you don't have to apologize for your english language - it seems pretty good to me. Anyway, just look at cveta, he's a true butcher of the english language and he doesn't apologize at all [:D]

nunezs -> RE: Looking for opponent (8/11/2010 8:11:14 PM)

Looks like this has been hit a bunch of times, but if still interested I would love to play the scenario great patriotic war.  I've played as the russians, but I would like to play as the germans.

My name is Steve:  nunezs2000@yahoo.com

cveta -> RE: Looking for opponent (8/12/2010 11:28:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ehzorg

and you don't have to apologize for your english language - it seems pretty good to me. Anyway, just look at cveta, he's a true butcher of the english language and he doesn't apologize at all [:D]

Yes - I am a butcher of the english language. But it is not my fault. Why they didnot make it simplier. I speak my natural language exelent btw. And I speak english well, but the spelling in english, oh my god. Autors of english grammar must be wery drunk when they did it.

GrumpyMel -> RE: Looking for opponent (8/12/2010 3:35:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cveta

quote:

ORIGINAL: ehzorg

and you don't have to apologize for your english language - it seems pretty good to me. Anyway, just look at cveta, he's a true butcher of the english language and he doesn't apologize at all [:D]

Yes - I am a butcher of the english language. But it is not my fault. Why they didnot make it simplier. I speak my natural language exelent btw. And I speak english well, but the spelling in english, oh my god. Autors of english grammar must be wery drunk when they did it.

Well it's a bastardized fusion of Gaelic, Germanic and Latin dialects.... what do you expect? Heck, even we can't agree on how to spell some things... the Brits do it one way and we Yanks do it another. I'm simply amazed that anyone who wasn't born speaking it is able to learn all the quirks and still stay sane.

explorer2 -> RE: Looking for opponent (8/12/2010 3:38:36 PM)

As one who has actually taught English, both to native born and as a second language, I can assure you that learning "proper" English, Brit version or Yank version, even to native speakers, drives everyone crazy!
I know many Ph.D.'s who can't spell worth a darn [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI