are explosives gone forever once cleared? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem

DasHoff -> are explosives gone forever once cleared? (7/17/2010 11:17:30 AM)

if i take a bridge, then decide to leave the map and leave the germans on it, when i come back will they have put new explosives on it, or are they gone for good?

also, can i make assault crossings from the north of an assault crossing icon to the south, or do i have to be on the south? i.e does it work both ways?

thanks

RD Oddball -> RE: are explosives gone forever once cleared? (7/17/2010 4:06:13 PM)

per our Lead developer:

quote:

If a German BG is present (or moves to the map) then the bridge will be re-primed. Static troops can’t prime a bridge, so if you take the bridge and then leave the map they will not be able to re-prime it themselves.

You can use an assault crossing either way, but you have assault crossing support available and a supply line to a major depot to use it. So unless you are in full supply on the north side of the river you won’t be able to boat across to the south.

DasHoff -> RE: are explosives gone forever once cleared? (7/18/2010 1:35:13 AM)

ah, so if i'm in supply from a minor depot with one fuel can, i won't be able to use it. thanks

one more question, if a unit sits on a map and isn't attacked for a turn, does it automatically rest for that turn? or do i still have to click rest?

RD Oddball -> RE: are explosives gone forever once cleared? (7/18/2010 5:04:00 AM)

You have to specify that it should be resting.

DasHoff -> RE: are explosives gone forever once cleared? (7/18/2010 11:51:52 AM)

thanks. hey, are nijmagen and arnhem rigged to blow? because they don't have the explosives icon on them... but my opponent assures me that he has a timer

SkyStrike -> RE: are explosives gone forever once cleared? (7/18/2010 1:53:08 PM)

It seems allies cannot see the timers.. and usually the timers are 3-9 minutes anyway so atleast without "always obey orders" it seems just about impossible to take most if not all bridges in this game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI