1805 ADMIRAL Napoleon (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition

bush -> 1805 ADMIRAL Napoleon (8/4/2010 5:54:55 PM)

Was wondering what the chances were of converting France into a major naval power that can defeat the British in the 1805 scenario? If not this one, would I need to begin at an earlier date, which year? Also, what steps should I take to accomplish this? Finally, is this a workable strategy?

Thanks,

Mike

Russian Guard -> RE: 1805 ADMIRAL Napoleon (8/7/2010 7:19:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bushpsu

Was wondering what the chances were of converting France into a major naval power that can defeat the British in the 1805 scenario? If not this one, would I need to begin at an earlier date, which year? Also, what steps should I take to accomplish this? Finally, is this a workable strategy?

Thanks,

Mike

Yes France can win the 1805 scenario at sea, especially if you play out the Naval battles in Detailed Battle, which gives you the best chance to win the decisive battles. France has a powerful economy and can build ships as fast as Britain, and over time - if you win enough battles - you can gain control of the seas and even invade Britain.

RG

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI