His there anibody at Matrix games for support ??? always stuck on two games .... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support

Acehole -> His there anibody at Matrix games for support ??? always stuck on two games .... (8/7/2010 4:47:43 PM)

I am very happy to see a new version of CC " a bridge too far"[:D] arrived , but before to buy it , i wish really to solve problems with 2 others revisited Matrix & CC games...I have "Longest day" and "Watch am rhein" and two have the same bug (?) in campaign .I begin Grand campaign on both (US & Germans) and all campaigns crash near the end , with a return on the desk when i click on next in menu , after selection of the campaign ...In fact , i was unable to finish any campaign !!! very frustating !!! I post one time for my first problem in CC7 and a it was solved by the return of the file of campaign modified just before the turn who crash ( as i understant ) but it crash again the same way in a second campaign .So , i pass for "Watch am rhein" and ...same problem , i send the files as request some months ago but , no answer this time .So , how could Matrix leave a customer with no help for two games with same problem ???? if the case is know well , why no patch or can we have advice to manage myself the problem as modifying the file campaign , in example ??? I precise that : -games are patched , -i have same problem with the file copied on an other computer , -i have no problem with originals games or "classic" ( i have both). I hope to have and solution [&o] and to buy quicly this very demanded "road to arhnem" ...Truly yours [:'(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI