Copy of Demo? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare

nycoroner05 -> Copy of Demo? (8/10/2010 11:05:35 PM)

Does anyone know where I can d/l a demo copy of H3 ANW?

Thank you

hermanhum -> Harpoon (8/11/2010 1:10:08 AM)

Here is the original demo:

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoo...uge_Demo_1.exe

Just temporarily dial your system clock back to Jan 1, 2008 to run it.

nycoroner05 -> RE: Harpoon (8/11/2010 2:20:19 AM)

Thank you

glojo -> RE: Harpoon (9/14/2010 5:51:56 PM)

Hi guys,
I downloaded the demo, had a brief look but then we had to go up country to attend a family bereavement. On return I went to use the demo but got the message my time was up. I have tried to put the clock back to 1st January 2008 in the hope I could look at the game but the demo tells me I have altered the computer clock!!

Is there a way around this and I suppose I only need the demo until Harpoon Ultimate is released.

Regards
John

glojo -> RE: Harpoon (9/15/2010 9:07:51 PM)

Hi Koelbach
I am hoping that the game representatives are all too busy making sure that Harpoon Ultimate Edition is going to be released on time :)

Incidentally I did ask a question about that product which went unanswered so at the moment I am two for two :)

Regards
John

TonyE -> RE: Harpoon (9/16/2010 12:41:08 AM)

The trick is to set your clock back to say 2008 and then run the ANW demo, you have to outsmart it.

uncleharpoon -> RE: Harpoon (9/16/2010 1:26:15 AM)

Howdy

We will probably do a 3.10 demo of ANW but not for another week or two. I can't say that we will continue to provide demos as we intend to increase the number of videos in the future. So I'm keeping our options open.

I talked with Matrix ealrier this week and made some decisions to expedite release.

Other than that - my apologies if we've missed something, folks are really spread thin right now at AGSI.

glojo -> RE: Harpoon (9/16/2010 8:33:52 AM)

quote:

The trick is to set your clock back to say 2008 and then run the ANW demo, you have to outsmart it.

Hi TonyE,
Please take this message with a smile and in the manner it was typed.

Please read my post before replying :) :)

Here is a clue to esxplain what I am rambling on about:

quote:

I have tried to put the clock back to 1st January 2008 in the hope I could look at the game but the demo tells me I have altered the computer clock!!

Is there a way around this

uncleharpoon -> RE: Harpoon (9/17/2010 2:43:41 PM)

Frankly, I didn't realize our programming was that effective [8|]....

Again, we are going to tackle a 3.10 demo in the next week or two, but I have to coordinate with Matrix as to when we'll post it.  They like to coordinate all the marketing angles of release and that's what they are supposed to do.  We are supposed to write great simulations !

So please be patient, we want a great upgraded sim to be released as soon as possible too!

Don

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI