GGWAW AWD new patch? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Tech Support

freetalk -> GGWAW AWD new patch? (8/24/2010 7:10:13 AM)

]I was just wondering if there was going to be another (maybe the last?) patch for GGWAW AWD?
I have 4 issues (well 3 suggestions and a likely fault) that I'd like to submit for consideration.
Thanks

rjh1971 -> RE: GGWAW AWD new patch? (8/24/2010 11:22:25 PM)

I haven't heard from Brian (Wanderinghead) in a long time, he was the one doing all the fixes in the latest patched. In fact the last patch was beta and was never released as official though it was ready to be released.
Brian is aware of certain fixes that have to be done, besides possible improvements he may do.
Also note that he was working on the patches for free, what I mean he is not part of Matrix or 2by3, he did it becuase he really liked the game.
This is all I can say.

freetalk -> RE: GGWAW AWD new patch? (8/25/2010 9:43:30 AM)

Thanks for that update. But what about Matrix, 2by3 or even GG himself?
Will they do any updates? Also is there a list somewhere that I can add to
of patches and suggestions? Thank you

rjh1971 -> RE: GGWAW AWD new patch? (8/25/2010 5:18:58 PM)

As for Matrix try contacting Erik Rutins, they might remember to release the beta patch as official.
As for a new patch try contacting Joel Billings and ask him directly, send him a pm, but I don't think they have anything in mind, Gary is currently very involved in the developing of WitE, and he may have other projects going on of which I'm not aware.

Cheers

jeffdestroyer -> RE: GGWAW AWD new patch? (12/3/2010 12:47:07 AM)

What is the latest patch that I should use.?

I just purchased this game and it arrived today. 12-02-2010

Wargamer74 -> RE: GGWAW AWD new patch? (12/3/2010 1:21:12 AM)

The 1.040 patch is the latest one. It still says its beta but I think everyone can testify its stable.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI