Changed my mind: (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem

Sfox28 -> Changed my mind: (8/27/2010 2:29:27 AM)

[8D]I made a post earlier that was praising the AI since then I've changed my mind a bit! First, you have to "BABY STEP" your armor to get them to move where you want them to go. I set them up to go on a straight road...and somehow they vear off into some area where they become tracked! Go figure that one. I've now noticed that the AI is attacking less in some instances. It's still my favorite game series but somethings are just weird. Question, what kind of mods can be done off of this one LSA?

I would like to see a full blown Stalingrad with the full city and outskirts used as maps. I'd like to see if the Germans could have changed that outcome.

Mahalo.....[8D]

mooxe -> RE: Changed my mind: (8/27/2010 2:53:27 AM)

You can do this in three different Stalingrad mods for CC5. The gameplay would be much the same as LSA.

Sfox28 -> RE: Changed my mind: (8/27/2010 3:09:55 AM)

[8D]Hey mooxe, thanks for the reply. Question, would I have to do this via the old CC5? The CC5 I have...cannot work on my computer...the disk or something just does not work. Is there another way to get it to work? Der Kessle (sp) seemed to be the one I wanted.

Mahalo,[8D]

Andrew Williams -> RE: Changed my mind: (8/27/2010 4:38:20 AM)

Here is a part Complete Stalingrad Operation Circle for WaR up to 4.07

http://www.closecombatwar.com/WaR/mods/CCWaRModInstallSOCv00.exe

You or someone else might like to finish it off??

squadleader_id -> RE: Changed my mind: (8/27/2010 5:19:02 AM)

Did you ask PJ's permission, Shreckie?
If you haven't, you might be forever banned from entering Paris and your French visa will be revoked! [:'(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI