Massive Construction Yard Technology (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Delta_V -> Massive Construction Yard Technology (8/28/2010 4:01:18 PM)

The galactopedia mentions Level 9 ship sizes that are 4,000 and base sizes that are 12,000. It also mentions that you have to acquire this thru special technology but I have yet to see this tech. Has anyone else found it?

In some of my games I have found some ruins that will give the ability to build ships up to 850 size (usually I find this early in the game; typically while everyone else's ships are only size 200 or so) but I have yet to find the level 9 tech.

Shark7 -> RE: Massive Construction Yard Technology (8/28/2010 4:04:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Delta_V

The galactopedia mentions Level 9 ship sizes that are 4,000 and base sizes that are 12,000. It also mentions that you have to acquire this thru special technology but I have yet to see this tech. Has anyone else found it?

In some of my games I have found some ruins that will give the ability to build ships up to 850 size (usually I find this early in the game; typically while everyone else's ships are only size 200 or so) but I have yet to find the level 9 tech.

I believe it is researchable, though it is the end game research for ship building.

Delta_V -> RE: Massive Construction Yard Technology (8/28/2010 4:49:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

I believe it is researchable, though it is the end game research for ship building.

I've used the in game editor to give myself all of the techs in the construction tree and the largest ship I can build is size 1500. I wonder if its possible there is a combination of techs that need to be researched before it becomes available?

Starfry -> RE: Massive Construction Yard Technology (8/28/2010 10:49:26 PM)

Size 9 ship building is not researchable, you have to discover some ancient techs to use it.

Equendil -> RE: Massive Construction Yard Technology (8/29/2010 10:43:09 PM)

Never seen that, maybe you need to retire the world annihilators ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI