RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 1:08:46 AM)

Well, someone had to get the OLD THREAD to 30,000 responses. And I'm just the guy to do it. Now its at page 1001 though...

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 1:09:16 AM)

Ooh...first UNP on Gen V.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 1:21:56 AM)

Guess again...

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 1:51:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: scott1964

[X(] https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Travelling_salesman_problem

90 seconds in, I started getting a brain cramp and had to close that browser tab. [sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]

Where's Mike Solli when we need him? Tell him it represents oil and resource production locations that need to be shipped back to the Home Islands and he could work it out in about 10^148 CPU seconds. [:D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 1:52:27 AM)

Anyway, finished Mafia II yesterday, and I have to say that my initial enthusiasm waned a bit toward the end.

It was winging along at a good pace, and then it seems like the developers suddenly realized "oops, we have to actually END this game", and it came to a rather weak and abrupt halt.

Good game, but marred by a weak ending and the lack of Mafia I's "free roam" mode. I'd score it at about 75%.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 1:54:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

90 seconds in, I started getting a brain cramp and had to close that browser tab. [sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]

Where's Mike Solli when we need him? Tell him it represents oil and resource production locations that need to be shipped back to the Home Islands and he could work it out in about 10^148 CPU seconds. [:D]

Ahh, the travelling salesman... Had that one in computer school once; broke my brain...[sm=dizzy.gif]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 1:54:36 AM)

-21 and goodnight...[>:][>:]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 2:00:44 AM)

'Night, T.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 2:37:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Guess again...

No. It was MY first UNP on the new thread. As stated.

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 3:07:50 AM)

Tithe[:)]

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 6:17:01 AM)

Morning men

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 7:42:07 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 7:43:46 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

Anyway, finished Mafia II yesterday, and I have to say that my initial enthusiasm waned a bit toward the end.

It was winging along at a good pace, and then it seems like the developers suddenly realized "oops, we have to actually END this game", and it came to a rather weak and abrupt halt.

Good game, but marred by a weak ending and the lack of Mafia I's "free roam" mode. I'd score it at about 75%.

I immensely liked the "Mafia I" many many years ago... [:)]

Are you saying that "Mafia II" is not that good as the 1st one was?

How is the graphics? Fluidity of movement? City?

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 7:45:45 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

Oh I had that at college in at least 2 courses (each lasting one semester)... [8D]

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 7:50:19 AM)

Hi all,

Oh my... ouch... [X(][X(][X(]

quote:

by Reuters

Spanish banderiller Pedro Muriel is gored by a bull during a bullfight at the Malagueta bullring in Malaga, Spain. Muriel was gored in the right thigh but his wound is not serious, said his manager Ignacio Gonzalez

[image]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01701/bullfighting_1701254i.jpg[/image]

Leo "Apollo11"

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 8:13:44 AM)

Looks like he's got the horn

gladiatt -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 8:17:34 AM)

Morning everyone.

Just one or two days off, and i must attend to a new Thread !!! [X(][:'(].

Anyway, it does not really seem to change, i should feel used to .

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 8:19:11 AM)

Good morning friends.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 9:48:51 AM)

Good morning chaps [:)]  Another sunny day in Merry Olde England, I've got a trip 'home' to the West Country tomorrow [8D]  Clare's afraid she'll fall off the end of the Earth or something because it's so far south [:D]

Did you get the latest turn Simon?  Sent on Tuesday.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 11:29:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Guess again...

No. It was MY first UNP on the new thread. As stated.

Ahh, a personal observation rather than a general one. Apologies...

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 11:30:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

Graphics are fine, and the city is very atmospheric, but the game is not as good as its predecessor.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 11:31:15 AM)

-18...[8D]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 11:34:40 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

quote:

quote:

Graphics are fine, and the city is very atmospheric, but the game is not as good as its predecessor.

Thanks Kristian! [:)]

I was afraid that you would say that... darn... I so immensely enjoyed the "Mafia I" and had high hopes for sequel... [:(]

BTW, do you know if the developing team (and programmers) is the same one for both "Mafia I" and "Mafia II"?

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 11:41:44 AM)

quote:

Hi all,

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks Kristian! [:)]

I was afraid that you would say that... darn... I so immensely enjoyed the "Mafia I" and had high hopes for sequel... [:(]

BTW, do you know if the developing team (and programmers) is the same one for both "Mafia I" and "Mafia II"?

Leo "Apollo11"

Yep, 2K Czech again. It's not a bad game, but not in Mafia's league.

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 12:00:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Good morning chaps [:)]  Another sunny day in Merry Olde England, I've got a trip 'home' to the West Country tomorrow [8D]  Clare's afraid she'll fall off the end of the Earth or something because it's so far south [:D]

Janners abroad?

I did thanks. Turn back sometime today.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 12:08:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Janners abroad?

I did thanks. Turn back sometime today.

Only me, Clare's practically a Viking [:D] 'tis wedding season, this is my third in three months. Eventually I'm going to run out of single friends/relatives.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 12:50:16 PM)

Good vacation morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 12:50:58 PM)

Somehow, it just doesn't seem like vacation when I still have to get up at 0545 to get my son off to school, and now face a morning of house cleaning.  [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 12:51:22 PM)

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/coffee/3.gif[/img]  Fabulous!  

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (9/2/2010 1:04:08 PM)

Still farting around the forum instead of starting my cleaning.  [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI