phantom units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

bush -> phantom units (9/16/2010 8:30:28 PM)

I have an air squadron that is now overdue to be withdrawn, they are costing PP's but they are not to be found on the map. Their base is listed as Macedon, but I can not find that base anywhere. Also, the base name shown is greyed-out.

I also have 2 tankers in suspended animation (or perhaps caught in a tractor beam!). They have been in the box between Abadan and Aden since mid-December 0f '41 and it is now end of May '42. Anyone know a way to work around this evil Klingon technology?

Smeulders -> RE: phantom units (9/16/2010 9:15:28 PM)

Macedon is probably a ship

Try turning the tankers around to the other base, not sure if it will work, but you can try.

khyberbill -> RE: phantom units (9/16/2010 9:48:29 PM)

quote:

Macedon is probably a ship

I did that once. It took 13 days for the ship to get to a port. Now I double check before loading squadrons on a ship.

bush -> RE: phantom units (9/16/2010 10:29:12 PM)

Thanks guys - I'll give it a go as soon as I can get out of work.

Misconduct -> RE: phantom units (9/16/2010 11:34:54 PM)

I sent a few british CL's to be corel reefs because of withdrawals, if you get something thats going to eat your PP away, consider simply getting the ship sunk.

/Sounds cheesy, but I had a british CA due for withdrawal in 3 days, I had at least 15 to get it back home, so yeah it took a nice short voyage up to Saipan in '42.

bush -> RE: phantom units (9/17/2010 2:12:39 PM)

The Macedon was/is a ship. Should be able to dock it at Hobart in 3 days and dump the air group.

No luck on the tankers.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI