manual for the game? version 1.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

wga8888 -> manual for the game? version 1.0 (10/5/2010 7:36:07 PM)

I found my game which was lost for some time as only had Macintoshes in teh house. Mine is version1.2 and can run through all the updates in sequence. Was there a manual for the game, hardcopy or softcopy (none in my case, perhaps if there was one, lost). The tutorial scenario assumes one knows what to do.

Bill Thomson
817-501-2978 cst

wga8888 -> RE: manual for the game? version 1.0 (10/5/2010 8:14:16 PM)

similar answer received for another Uncommon Valor; the manual is located in
C:\Matrix Games\Uncommon Valor\Manuals

I assume the same applies for War in the Pacific.

Mobeer -> RE: manual for the game? version 1.0 (10/5/2010 8:14:28 PM)

I only got installation instructions in the box, I think the manual was on the CD as a PDF.

tocaff -> RE: manual for the game? version 1.0 (10/5/2010 10:46:31 PM)

Once installed there are the Game Manual E-Book and the Print Version available to you.  The manual was never updated to reflect things changed in patches so reading the Must Read posts on the forum will help.

rtrapasso -> RE: manual for the game? version 1.0 (10/7/2010 11:39:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tocaff

Once installed there are the Game Manual E-Book and the Print Version available to you.  The manual was never updated to reflect things changed in patches so reading the Must Read posts on the forum will help.

Every patch has some update notes... these will give a pretty good idea what has changed (rather than trying to read through the forum looking for the Must Read posts).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI