Missing Equipment (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

tigeriii -> Missing Equipment (12/9/2000 5:35:00 AM)

Could someone explain to me why the Germans cannot purchase any JPZ formations? I downloaded the "Complete Game" 3 days ago and the JPZ equipment shows up in the encyclopedia, but when I try to purchase them, it comes up blank! I know the Germans had the JPZ-I before 1942 and I still cannot purchase it. Please Help somebody!

Bonzo -> (12/9/2000 6:53:00 AM)

This is a known OOB error & I believe is being addressed by the "OOB Guys". ------------------ Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Coordinator 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters http://dreadnaught.home.icq.com [email]nwbattalion@icqmail.com[/email]

BA Evans -> (12/12/2000 5:01:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by tigeriii: Could someone explain to me why the Germans cannot purchase any JPZ formations? I downloaded the "Complete Game" 3 days ago and the JPZ equipment shows up in the encyclopedia, but when I try to purchase them, it comes up blank! I know the Germans had the JPZ-I before 1942 and I still cannot purchase it. Please Help somebody!
The forum has a search function have you tried it? This topic has been brought up MANY times. As recently as the day before you posted. BA Evans

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI