Game Freezes during turn replay (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

gajdacs zsolt -> Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 1:38:47 AM)

Hi!

I have a fully patched scenario 2 PBEM game in '43 and during the latest turn the game simply freezes during replay. It stops during the first turn (3 turn game), while showing pearl harbor, right after the the TF fuel calculation message.

I never had such a problem before, so I asked my partner to resend the save. That didn't fix it, neither his idea that I should turn off clouds...

I attached the save.

If someone has time, please have a look at it and tell me it's nothing game breaker :).

Thank you!

michaelm75au -> RE: Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 10:32:57 AM)

This is a refueling issue for a barge TF being refueled from cargo. This has been addressed already.

It should have locked up in the normal turn resolution as well as the replay.

gajdacs zsolt -> RE: Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 10:36:48 AM)

Can you point me towards the fix then? What should I do to be able to continue playing?
(search doesn't come up with anything useful)

Thank you!

michaelm75au -> RE: Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 10:38:20 AM)

Fix is in the next release.
I can play through the turn and post the end turn and combat replay, if you like.

gajdacs zsolt -> RE: Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 10:41:29 AM)

That would be great!

Thank you!

michaelm75au -> RE: Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 12:17:11 PM)

Final Japanese turn

michaelm75au -> RE: Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 12:20:44 PM)

Replay combat.

To alleviate this issue in future, check to ensure barge TFs are fully fueled even if you need to force them to load yourself.

gajdacs zsolt -> RE: Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 1:17:43 PM)

Thank you!

Just a question of curiosity: Whatever you did to the save, does it have that effect the new dice rolls are "done"? I'm asking because the results I'm seeing in the text files for the first turn are not the same ones i saw during resolution.

Edit: I see it now, not necessarily new dice rolls, but in the new patch the land radar bug is fixed, so my raids were detected earlier and that changed the outcome :).

michaelm75au -> RE: Game Freezes during turn replay (10/13/2010 2:19:20 PM)

Yea. A bit of the good and the bad [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI