Crashes! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War >> Tech Support

smartspick -> Crashes! (10/15/2010 5:22:40 PM)

Here's one!

mercenarius -> RE: Crashes! (10/15/2010 7:56:01 PM)

Well, this is the same problem that ojnab_bob once reported, but in a somewhat different place.

The problem is that a leader's army is sometimes winding up in limbo - it's not in a city and it's not in a province. I haven't been able to duplicate this, but now that two people have had this problem, I'll have to redouble my efforts.

Do you have a saved game from some time prior to this that you can post? Do you know which leader was active when this occurred? Can you tell me what had happened to the leader recently?

Also, I noticed that you are using 1.0.1 and not the 1.0.2 beta. Which is cool! It's only a beta and you are a paying customer, not a beta tester. There is one place in 1.0.2 that I corrected a small error that could lead to the problem that you encountered - but I'm not certain that this was really the source of the error and I still looking at it.

smartspick -> RE: Crashes! (10/17/2010 3:34:35 AM)

Strange because my Game Splash Screen (main menu screen) says 1.0.2 Beta 1. I started this game with the new beta patch. Just in, I uploaded the wrong one, here it is, and i will upload my saved game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI