Afrika Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Operation Barbarossa: The Struggle for Russia

Ronald Wendt -> Afrika Mod (10/15/2010 7:13:11 PM)

Hello,

today the first scenario of the Afrika Mod was released for the German version of Operation Barbarossa:

Operation Anton

An english version is also coming.

Here is a screenshot from the scenario:

[image]local://upfiles/32021/7459C3271DAE48C6A49CC123CB5DB574.jpg[/image]

sabre1 -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/16/2010 1:12:45 AM)

Looks fantastic!

vonRocko -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/16/2010 2:10:27 PM)

[sm=happy0065.gif]

borsook79 -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/23/2010 7:46:05 AM)

Just bought the game and this mod looks very interesting. Is there a place where I can read up some details about it?

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/25/2010 8:49:27 PM)

Hello,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Borsook

Just bought the game and this mod looks very interesting. Is there a place where I can read up some details about it?

The mod is made by German usergroup and you find more about it here and at other places in their forum:

DMP Operation Barbarossa

Its for free, an english version will be coming soon and the next scenario will be Operation Berta.

junk2drive -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/28/2010 2:17:16 PM)

I am disappointed that the mod did not get the 3D models. I thought that the original team was planning for that.

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/30/2010 6:46:24 AM)

Hello,

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

I am disappointed that the mod did not get the 3D models. I thought that the original team was planning for that.

Its true, the first plan was adding 3d models, but in the end it turned out to be too ambitious.

Yet i think the new counters are still a good compromise and i am looking forward to the next scenarios.

Cheers

qy_panzer -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/30/2010 3:27:54 PM)

Thanks Ronald, Great work, when could the English be available?
BTW, is Operation Berta the one in Croatia?

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Afrika Mod (11/1/2010 7:32:06 AM)

Hello,

quote:

ORIGINAL: qy_panzer

Thanks Ronald, Great work, when could the English be available?
BTW, is Operation Berta the one in Croatia?

DMP did not announce a release date of the English version so far.

The Operation seems to be part of the Africa campaign:

Thread about the working progress

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Afrika Mod (7/20/2011 9:37:23 PM)

Today the first three (fictional) Africa scenarios of the DMP Team are released for the English version of Operation Barbarossa:

English DMP Mod

Have fun with it and stay tuned for the historical campaign. [:)]

junk2drive -> RE: Afrika Mod (7/22/2011 2:21:29 PM)

You have to register and log in to download. However I think it is worth the time as the group has lots of content for various games. You can change the webpage controls to English and use google translator if needed for text.

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Afrika Mod (7/24/2011 6:03:10 PM)

Thanks for the additional information junk2drive - as i am already in that forum i forgot you had to register. [;)]

But i agree its quite worth it and you can also see some of the work in progress for new Operation Barbarossa stuff. 

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Afrika Mod (8/4/2011 2:10:38 PM)

New 3D model for big cities in Northern Africa:

[image]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7601/africantowns.jpg[/image]

Teignnews -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/5/2011 9:03:27 PM)

The installation screen warns that a separate installation of the main program is recommended. Is that really necessary, does it change the main program or somehoe affect the original game?

Cheers,
Mike

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Afrika Mod (10/7/2011 7:19:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Teignnews

The installation screen warns that a separate installation of the main program is recommended. Is that really necessary, does it change the main program or somehoe affect the original game?

Cheers,
Mike

This should cause no problems, i guess its mentioned to avoid any kind of trouble for the DMP which is fair enough. It only replaces graphics that are already there and adds 3 scenarios.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI