Tankhead is gone Salmon fishing!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Tankhead -> Tankhead is gone Salmon fishing!! (8/19/2002 3:22:52 PM)

Hello Everyone!

Just to let everyone know I will be gone till the 24 August, the Salmon are running and there is a Moose with my name on it. :D
Will see you all when I get back.

Supervisor -> Good luck (8/19/2002 5:33:22 PM)

And be safe, we don't need another disappearing act.:)

Orzel Bialy -> I went Trout fishing last month.. (8/19/2002 6:55:36 PM)

in Oregon near Mount Hood...and there were "Aggressive Bear Warnings" do to the fish runs there, so be careful up there in Canada...where I imagine you might have more of those beautiful creatures than Oregon does. ;)

Mad Daddy -> Enjoy Yourself!!! (8/20/2002 7:41:31 PM)

Tankhead,

Hope you enjoy yourself you fortunate BAST***:D

Catch some whoppers and get that big rack!!

Bing -> (8/21/2002 5:05:02 AM)

Unlike a certain famous WW2 British general, we hope Tankhead actually catches the salmon he shows up with.

I'm sure Tankie is much more honest than Monty ever was.

Bing

Tankhead -> Tankhead is back from fishing! (8/27/2002 1:59:26 AM)

Hello Everyone!

Well I'm back from fishing and I am all in one piece :D :D
Had a great time. Did not get my Moose, was to busy fishing but will be going back in September up the Dempter for some Cariboo and Moose. :D

Bing -> (8/27/2002 10:41:11 AM)

You have to watch out for those moose: They climb up in trees and wait for the unsuspecting human, then jump down on them. Very bad.

(I actually had a barmaid in Chicago believe that one.)

Bing

AbsntMndedProf -> (8/28/2002 8:03:57 PM)

Welcome back TankHead! Just look at it this way, next time you go, your moose will be that much bigger. (Maybe you should bring a PIAT to bring him down. :D )

I tried to go fishing recently, but they threw me out of the New England Aquarium. :D (If I'm going to pay $20.00 to go into the aquarium, I'm definitely bringing my fishing pole!)

Eric Maietta

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI