Siege of Rome crash (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War >> Tech Support

Theodotus -> Siege of Rome crash (10/22/2010 4:40:06 PM)

This CTD came after I moved a large army with Hannibal to start a siege of Rome. The crash happened when the AI started processing the Roman turn. I'm attaching the error file. I was playing the previous version of 1.02 beta. (I have tried in a subsequent post to upload the save game that reliably recreates the crash, but the forum will not take it for some reason.)

Erik Rutins -> RE: Siege of Rome crash (10/22/2010 4:50:12 PM)

If you zip up the saved game, you should be able to upload it.

Regards,

- Erik

mercenarius -> RE: Siege of Rome crash (10/22/2010 6:22:24 PM)

This error is corrected in the latest beta patch.

Thales99 -> RE: Siege of Rome crash (10/23/2010 10:15:51 AM)

Playing with the 1.02 beta2 patch, I also experience this type of crash when initiating a siege of rome and executing the turn. I have uploaded the save file and error log.

mercenarius -> RE: Siege of Rome crash (10/23/2010 4:33:31 PM)

This turns out to be something other than what I thought it was. It will be corrected in a "beta 3" as soon as we can get an updated installer posted. That will probably be Monday. I will have to check with Erik and Andrew.

Well, I am really sorry for this. [:(]

This is a simple error but it is going to happen often when Rome is under siege. You will probably have to wait until the "beta 3" patch - or the final official patch - is posted in order to continue with the 1.0.2 patch. I will post something in that thread as well. You will be able to continue with your saved game.

This is a very silly mistake on my part, and I just overlooked something easy. Thanks for posting the saved game along with the crash report. That was very helpful. Again, I am sorry to waste your time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI