Best reason to give to ur wife :) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

ThomasKN -> Best reason to give to ur wife :) (8/20/2002 11:30:45 AM)

Hi all...

a bit outta topic here...but since I'm newly married :p...
and wanna learn from all of your experiences... what is usually the reason given to ur wife, when she kick ur *** for playing this very good game for days and nights ? ;)

rgds :p

stevemk1a -> (8/20/2002 12:05:57 PM)

Hey ... at least it's not crack :D

Orzel Bialy -> Best Excuse to the Mrs... (8/20/2002 12:10:49 PM)

try this one:

"Honey, you know where I am...I'm not at a bar...you can pop in at any time and see what I'm up to..."

Now how can you beat that? :)

ps...just don't blow it by forgetting to mow that lawn or take out the garbage!!! :D

sztartur2 -> Tested... (8/20/2002 2:59:47 PM)

Hi!

I am not married, but I have a very nice girlfriend. I asked her what does she think about it.
Her answer was - she probably knew her husband before, so she should not be surprized about the amount of time her partner is playing.

I usually play when she is cooking or whatching TV or sleeping. :) .
And sometimes I have to know when it is better to quit the game... :D

Artur

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> (8/20/2002 6:35:10 PM)

Tell her you are trying to enrich your appreciation for history, so you can have more interesting conversations with her dad.

If nothing else, (and assuming her dad is there as an option), this will sound not quite a lie, not quite unreasonable, not quite made up, and actually sound positive.

Women love it when we look like we are actually trying to use our heads for something useful.

CCB -> (8/20/2002 7:14:38 PM)

[QUOTE]Women love it when we look like we are actually trying to use our heads for something useful.[/QUOTE] '

OH, Indeed they do! :D

Bernie -> (8/21/2002 10:12:47 AM)

I usually offer to put the game away and go chat with women online...does the trick :)

Redleg -> (8/21/2002 11:09:18 AM)

Start showing interest in expensive toys such as motorcycles,
custom pool cues, fishing or hunting gear.

ThomasKN -> wow.. (8/21/2002 11:44:14 AM)

gee ..thanks so much guys... never guess so many can be used as a reason... hehehe..now I will try to practise that and see if I can go 8 hours wargaming again :)

Mojo -> (8/21/2002 1:07:05 PM)

At least it's not another (younger) woman.

Capt Chris -> (8/22/2002 11:53:26 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mojo [B]At least it's not another (younger) woman. [/B][/QUOTE] Sure it is. Her name is Matilda.

Curieus -> Waltzing Matilda.... (8/23/2002 4:05:54 PM)

Oops, was that your AT gun. Sorry mate, but when this old lady starts waltzing, she just doesn't look where to place her threads anymore. Anyway, we must move on. G'day.

Huffy -> (8/25/2002 9:13:20 AM)

Mine is that of one before....I could be out at a bar somewhere...
but she has pretty much given up...I like late nights...she likes early mornings....and they clash...
take care.....
Huffy

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI