For those that bought the physical copy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

markw -> For those that bought the physical copy (11/5/2010 4:52:05 AM)

Does the physical copy come with decent sized instruction manual?

thanks.

-mark

Silvanski -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/5/2010 5:18:07 AM)

No, it includes the manual on pdf

pionier -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/5/2010 10:49:28 AM)

Well I got a hard copy manuel with it.

regards

Boonierat -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/5/2010 12:42:03 PM)

Isn't the manual an option with the physical copy?

Champagne -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/12/2010 8:04:30 PM)

Yes. The manual that comes with the physical copy is decent sized, in color and with glossy pages. I like it.

comte -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/13/2010 7:55:37 AM)

I also received a manual with my physical copy of the game.

1_Lzard -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/13/2010 9:41:57 AM)

Odd, that....

I've only got the .pdf! Makes me wonder if there's something about when the game was bought, eh?

Silvanski -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/13/2010 10:06:40 AM)

I discovered and purchased 3.2 shortly after its release.... I printed the PDF and it's sitting in a sturdy ringbinder along other TOAW articles and charts
The thing about a printed manual must have come later then... I cannot recall ever seeing an announcement for it however[:@]

Telumar -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/13/2010 10:06:50 AM)

Looks like. I got a physical copy soon after the release of TOAW III and only have the pdf manual, too.  

ruixilyy -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/13/2010 6:01:23 PM)

In the online store it is clearly showed that TOAW is 'ST'(Standard) Edition which should shipped with a black and white coloured manual in the physical copy.

berto -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/13/2010 6:12:22 PM)

I ordered a physical copy, but I don't have a manual. I've looked for it high and low recently, but I can't find it. A manual is not something I would have tossed. The fact that others of you report never having received a manual with your physical copy -- that seems also to be my experience. [:(]

edit: I, too, recall purchasing TOAW from Matrix just after first release. (I had also purchased the game, physical copy natch, in all of its versions from Talonsoft years earlier. I have no idea where those Talonsoft manuals disappeared to.)

DampSquib -> RE: For those that bought the physical copy (11/14/2010 12:07:15 AM)

I got a manual B&W....say's v3.1.0.9 on it.
Anyhoo...Hi & bye.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI