3d view (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Bipman -> 3d view (11/5/2010 10:43:02 AM)

Hello all. Is there any way of having a counter view in 3d mode ? The reason I ask is that the 3D squad, vehicle etc. view is often hard to see, even with counter bases on. This would be solved if you could just have a counter view instead in 3d mode. Of course the real solution would be a zoomable 2d mode [&o] !!

SPG

Jason Petho -> RE: 3d view (11/5/2010 2:27:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stephen_gray98

Hello all. Is there any way of having a counter view in 3d mode ? The reason I ask is that the 3D squad, vehicle etc. view is often hard to see, even with counter bases on. This would be solved if you could just have a counter view instead in 3d mode. Of course the real solution would be a zoomable 2d mode [&o] !!

I don't believe so, but that sounds like it would have the potential to be a new mod!

You could try adjusting the screen resolution to something smaller. The 3D icons will appear larger.

Jason Petho

Warhorse -> RE: 3d view (11/5/2010 11:10:00 PM)

It would require ALL UP.bmp files to be redone as counters!!! A lot of work, but yes, it could be done....

Mike

Jason Petho -> RE: 3d view (11/5/2010 11:45:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Warhorse

It would require ALL UP.bmp files to be redone as counters!!! A lot of work, but yes, it could be done....

Mike

Oh yes, I know.

I'm crazy, but not that crazy.

*laughs*

Jason Petho

Warhorse -> RE: 3d view (11/7/2010 5:39:57 PM)

Yep, I'm with ya brother!!![:D]

markw -> RE: 3d view (11/7/2010 11:20:47 PM)

easy just redo the game in WPF. [:D]

Bipman -> RE: 3d view (11/8/2010 2:36:39 PM)

Without changing the resolution, is there any way of making the 3d icons easier to see (apart from turning on bases) ?

SPG

Jason Petho -> RE: 3d view (11/8/2010 5:47:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stephen_gray98

Without changing the resolution, is there any way of making the 3d icons easier to see (apart from turning on bases) ?

SPG

Press T for the thermometers... I play with both the bases and thermometers on.

Otherwise, what in particular are you having difficulties with?

Jason Petho

Bipman -> RE: 3d view (11/8/2010 8:41:23 PM)

That helped !  I find it easier to play in 2D mode as I can see more of the playing area but the icons are a bit too small.

SPG

MausMan2 -> RE: 3d view (11/21/2010 8:26:54 AM)

Counter view in 3d? yes, it can be done. depends on if you want to spend more time doing graphics mods than playing the game.

I just put some shots of what my game looks like over in the mod section under 'retro counter view in 3d'.

Bill

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI