Kowel Counterattack (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

wulfir -> Kowel Counterattack (8/22/2002 8:53:28 PM)

It is April 1944, the Eastern Front.

German forces are attempting to break through the Soviet encirclement of Kowel but progress is slow.

At Nowo Kossary the 4th Panzer Division is forming up for attack. The weather is bad, the ground muddy and the opposing forces stubborn.

Conditions are not exactly ideal for mounting an offensive. Still, the men in Kowel are doomed unless they can be relived.

The question is; are there any men willing to face the odds, counterattack and break through...
The trapped men in Kowel are counting on you. Do you have what it takes?

Unzip into your Campaigns folder. Good Luck. Panzer Marsch.

Orzel Bialy -> Just Downloaded it.... (8/22/2002 9:02:29 PM)

Thanks Wulfir! :)

Ok...off to see if I can break through.

fontenoy -> (8/23/2002 3:31:30 AM)

Thank you Wulfir.
I'm always ready to try a new campaign.

stevemk1a -> Kowel Campaign (8/24/2002 10:03:08 AM)

A very enjoyable campaign ... I started it yesterday and since it's been slow on the pbem front I'm three games in. Got a DV, draw, DV. Reinforcements are truly skimpy, and I'm wincing and cursing literally everytime a man goes down! My force mix consists of:
-Tiger sec
-PzIV platoon
-Mech inf company
-Fallschirmjaeger platoon (as riders)
I usually buy 120mm arty, Ammo dump, and FO (If points allow)
Seems to be working okay, but what have others tried?
P.S. thanx for the great campaign :-)

Kaakao -> (8/25/2002 2:51:13 AM)

Very nice campaiqn wulfir. Played it trough tonight with no bigger problems. My core force was:

Tiger plt
Stuh-42 plt
Nashorn sec (were pretty useless)
2 FJ-mech plts
transport for hq.

With support points I bought recon, this worked for me quite well. I was excepting more armor and my Nashorns didn't do much except in the end.

Thx for this campaiqn wulfir :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI