Harpoon 3 Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare\Manuals (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

CriticalMass -> Harpoon 3 Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare\Manuals (11/10/2010 4:10:45 PM)

Where is the Basic Manual [LIGHT], for printing?

CriticalMass -> RE: Harpoon 3 Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare\Manuals (11/12/2010 1:23:43 PM)

OK, can I be a little more helpful.

Was there supposed to be a pritable version of the Basic manual (Harpoon 3 UANW) in the release? Does it not exist, or did it get left out by mistake?

kamikazeiidx -> RE: Harpoon 3 Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare\Manuals (11/12/2010 4:07:52 PM)

Hello, I work for AGSI tech support and I am sure I can help you. If I cant help you, I can find someone who works with MAtrix or AGSI that perhaps has better expertise that can help you. Either way I can provide you with a copy of the basic manual, I just need info on the operating system and version of ANW you are using. There is a basic manual for UANW which came with the release. There is also an advanced manual if you need that as well. Hopefully I can be of some assistance.

Adam

TonyE -> RE: Harpoon 3 Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare\Manuals (11/12/2010 4:26:54 PM)

See http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2617546 .  Why do I think kaikaze here is a spambot? No links to spam though...

rsharp@advancedgamin -> RE: Harpoon 3 Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare\Manuals (11/12/2010 6:46:32 PM)

Not a spam bot. Thanks for the link Tony.

CriticalMass -> RE: Harpoon 3 Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare\Manuals (11/13/2010 11:05:20 PM)

Groovy, thanks :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI