New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

osiris_slith -> New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/11/2010 5:59:33 PM)

Hi All

Found a different version of John Tillers Campaign Series available..the screen shots are very very cool and it seems like these people have put in some major work to customize it and looks like its really well done!!! The download section has all kinds of cool stuff..I dont know if it is compatible!! Maybe Jason can check it out!!

http://www.feldzugschmiede.com

Rene

Arctic Blast -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/11/2010 11:02:26 PM)

Looks like a campaigns/scenarios/mods download site to me, not a different version of the game. [&:]

Jason Petho -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/11/2010 11:24:04 PM)

Agreed, just looks like a place you can download graphics mods and campaigns/scenarios.

Jason Petho

gabeeg -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/12/2010 12:09:51 AM)

...it does look like they have some cool stuff though...

Jason Petho -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/12/2010 12:59:50 AM)

Agreed, some of it does look cool.

Just be careful about compatibility when using it in your games.

Jason Petho

V22 Osprey -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/13/2010 6:24:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arctic Blast

Looks like a campaigns/scenarios/mods download site to me, not a different version of the game. [&:]

Especially since they advertise the Matrix version of the game all over their site.

eastwindrain -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/13/2010 7:48:48 PM)

This site isn't new it's been up and running for years.
I downloaded all the files at that time but you gotta be very very careful unless you speak german as you will end up with a german language game !!!.

Would suggest making a complete new install I.E. copy your existing game folder and use this for this german mod.

To be honest after browsing thro everything I would recommend only picking up any scenarios or campaigns which you don't already have. THAT'S ALL I KEPT AFTER SPENDING A WHOLE WEEK CHECKING EVERYTHING.

eastwindrain -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/15/2010 7:14:53 PM)

Just remembered I believe this site would now like gamers to purchase the mods, download allowed only after payment, which ain''t that expensive.

Legionaer -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/17/2010 11:06:21 AM)

Gentlemen,

itīs a site for german speaking users about all what came out around the Campaign Series since the beginning! Please note that not all here understand good enough the english language. And itīs a site for good Addons and Mods, my and Geraldinoīs "Cold War Europe" is one of these works. But this is not a simple Mod or Addon. It will be a complete new game, based on the original "Divided Ground".

Jason, i think you know this site. For the most graphic adds and scenarios is no need to be carefully because all is based by the original engines. But there are files available for the older WF, EFII and RS! The german translated Rising Sun is original JTCS. Itīs Geraldinoīs work, also a lot of the graphics. Would be great if we could work together on a project ... maybe some day!

If someone like to hear more about all please visit this site and letīs know. No worry, some of us understand you! [:D]

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lowlander

... to purchase the mods, download allowed only after payment, which ain''t that expensive.

Hmm, canīt follow you!

Stefan

eastwindrain -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/17/2010 7:10:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Legionaer

Gentlemen,

itīs a site for german speaking users about all what came out around the Campaign Series since the beginning! Please note that not all here understand good enough the english language.

Correct I understand the Engish but as I'm Scottish the English mostly don't understand me.

... to purchase the mods, download allowed only after payment, which ain''t that expensive.

Hmm, canīt follow you!

I stand by my statement a few years back this site required a payment before your were allowed to download each mod.

But l'll stand corrected if someone can download a full WW2 graphic mod for free.

Legionaer -> RE: New Version of JTSC available on this site!!!! (11/17/2010 11:47:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lowlander

I stand by my statement a few years back this site required a payment before your were allowed to download each mod.

But l'll stand corrected if someone can download a full WW2 graphic mod for free.
Ok, you speak about the payment of five Euro for the server costs. I was never a friend of that "rule". Today we have other opinions to bring the stuff to the community.

Stefan

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI