ANW 3.10 reviews? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare

jdkbph -> ANW 3.10 reviews? (11/20/2010 10:06:45 PM)

Have any reviews of ANW 3.10 been posted, or has anyone posted thoughts on the state of the 3.10 release?

Have the bugs/quirks/issues/undesirable features found in 3.9x been satisfactorily addressed?

I'm still waiting for the 3.10 patch so I can evaluate it myself... but as that seems to be at the very bottom of their priority list, I'd be happy, in the mean time, to read any opinions from knowledgeable folks who have taken the plunge.

Thanks.

JD

uncleharpoon -> RE: ANW 3.10 reviews? (11/21/2010 12:32:20 AM)

While I can't talk to reviews I can tell you that we are working on testing of the 3.9.x->3.10 installer this weekend.

We are wrapping up testing the 1.00.a installer patch which addresses some of the install (NOT GAME) issues with the full up HUE product. Given there are 23+ different versions on the image, having some registry and optional screen resolution issues is pretty good. The "a" fix addresses those install issues for those who bought early AND fixes the DVD before it goes to press.

The free 3.9.4->3.10 update hasn't been forgotten, just happens to be next on the list. Believe me, I wish we had more resources.

Thanks for asking, hang in there.

jdkbph -> RE: ANW 3.10 reviews? (11/27/2010 5:47:45 PM)

Is anyone playing this game (UE/v3.10)?

If anyone has or still is, would you care to say a few words about it?

TIA

JD

cchiang -> RE: ANW 3.10 reviews? (11/30/2010 3:11:44 AM)

Bought 3.10, played a few scenarios in Westpac.
The game feels the same as previous version, but I'm sure a lot of codes been changed.
The game is quite complex, so it's hard for me to notice everything.
Got a few extra pictures for the database but I don't really care about that.
I haven't encountered or played the scenarios that has the new addition to the 3.10 version such as ship take over and secondary missions.

jdkbph -> RE: ANW 3.10 reviews? (11/30/2010 1:50:08 PM)

Thank you sir.

Nothing obviously broken... that's good news.

JD

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI