Newbie ...time to take first step into pbem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Opponents wanted

NZTrooper -> Newbie ...time to take first step into pbem (8/24/2002 12:36:37 PM)

greetings all .. well i think its time i gave this a try .

newbie ..only 3-4 wks old ..mostly played allied (but willing to try IJN ) sc 17?? 1 day turns( all ive played and what im used to )
depending on circumstance ( wife :( ) and required amount of QUALITY time that must be spent with "said circumstance( see above)"

:eek:
should be able to do 2-3 + turns a night (never done pbem so not sure on how it works)

anyone interested ... [email]NZTrooper@hotmail.com[/email]

New York Jets -> I'll Do It! (8/24/2002 1:27:48 PM)

I'll be the Japanese against you. I have never tried them. Even against the AI. Scen #17 it is. All historical parameters, including historical Midway. Cheers!

Luskan -> Heh . . . (8/24/2002 4:15:30 PM)

So lets see, I'm about to start my first wars with Chris AND NZTrooper, and they're about to start against each other . . . Interesting . . . Pity there isn't 3 sides to this game (not about to try sharing forces like in the 4 player PBEM AAR)!

:cool:

NZTrooper -> WOW !!! Fast Answers THX (8/24/2002 7:16:08 PM)

thx for the quick answers guys .. 2 games should be enough to start with i think:)
Sent emails to you luskan and chris ..let me know when your rdy to start up?

DoomedMantis -> 3rd Game (8/25/2002 8:24:43 PM)

If you want to start a third, I'm up for a bit of kiwi bashing

Doomed

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI