Box (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege Gold

vonRocko -> Box (11/24/2010 1:50:54 AM)

Good news, I've been waiting for this. When will the box version be ready?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 2:16:36 AM)

Hi vonRocko,

We expect the physical version to be available by November 30th. Sorry for the delay, we had a last minute art change that combined with the new store launch pushed things back a bit.

Regards,

- Erik

vonRocko -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 2:26:04 AM)

[:)]

wosung -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 10:43:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi vonRocko,

We expect the physical version to be available by November 30th. Sorry for the delay, we had a last minute art change that combined with the new store launch pushed things back a bit.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik, any chance to get the download part of the box + download offer earlier than next week? Like an upggrade from dl only or just offering the combo earlier?

Regards

Nikolaj -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 12:08:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wosung
Erik, any chance to get the download part of the box + download offer earlier than next week? Like an upggrade from dl only or just offering the combo earlier?

Regards

I was thinking the same thing. We could buy the box + download now, and then you'd just send us the box whenever it's ready.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 12:13:01 PM)

Sure, I'll see if we can put it live and back-order the box portion.

JudgeDredd -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 12:40:09 PM)

Ah...the benfits of moving away from Digital River are becoming apparent!

Moltke71 -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 3:15:42 PM)

The download version is ready now; just got it.

Nikolaj -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 3:35:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

Ah...the benfits of moving away from Digital River are becoming apparent!

I'm itching to play this game, and even though I'd prefer to get the boxed version, I'm considering just going with the digital download, not knowing if/when a boxed + digital option will be made available early. So how exactly does the Matrix store work now? Can I re-download my games an unlimited number of times for perpetuity (in theory, anyway)?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 3:45:41 PM)

Hi guys,

Looks like we will likely be able to make the physical version (with free download) available for back-orders sooner rather than later. Just waiting for one more final confirmation. We're still getting used to what we can do with the new store too. [:)]

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 9:14:43 PM)

Hi Everyone,

Physical versions are now available to order. Please note that they probably won't ship out until next week, but you'll have the download copy until then.

Regards,

- Erik

Nikolaj -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 9:24:32 PM)

Huzzah! Many thanks Erik. It's a bit too late for me to actually get any playing done tonight, but I'll put in my order. :)

vonRocko -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 10:16:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi Everyone,

Physical versions are now available to order. Please note that they probably won't ship out until next week, but you'll have the download copy until then.

Regards,

- Erik

Thanks Eric! Just in time for the long weekend.[8D]

Twilight2k3 -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 10:34:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikolaj

Huzzah! Many thanks Erik. It's a bit too late for me to actually get any playing done tonight, but I'll put in my order. :)

I bought the download version last night. Is it possible to add the box version or would that have to be a new order?

GREAT game, by the way!

aspqrz02 -> RE: Box (11/24/2010 10:57:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pilgrim

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikolaj

I bought the download version last night. Is it possible to add the box version or would that have to be a new order?

GREAT game, by the way!

+1

Phil

Erik Rutins -> RE: Box (11/25/2010 12:51:41 AM)

As far as I know that would have to be a new order, sorry, but I will check with the new store to make sure.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI