Registering game says key already used (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support

ablaze6783 -> Registering game says key already used (11/29/2010 3:40:48 PM)

Hello all, wanted to update my game, so I tried to register my game into "members" section, when I did put the serial number into the box field, it said the key had been already used? any help [:(]

sapper32 -> RE: Registering game says key already used (11/29/2010 11:55:59 PM)

Hey there i had the same problem not so long back,It turned out that back when i first bought the game i registered it on the members site then stopped playing the game forgot that i had a members account so opened a new one when i started playing TOAW III again i tried to register the game and got the sme message as you,Matrix support found my old login details and updated my new account so i could register the game maybe youve done the same as me i couldnt even remember having an old account but there you go its a possibility.

Ian

ablaze6783 -> RE: Registering game says key already used (11/30/2010 10:02:02 PM)

Thanks Sapper surely as you said, what is the email address for the Matrix support?? 

larryfulkerson -> RE: Registering game says key already used (12/1/2010 2:33:49 AM)

You might try this:

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/

Good luck dude.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI