Money given to other MP's not arriving (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

PinkPanzer -> Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/7/2010 3:50:01 PM)

Hi all

In three games I am playing has happened that the money given to other Major Power is not arriving to the receiver. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Regards

Rubén

DCWhitworth -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/7/2010 4:02:06 PM)

Sure it's not just the giver lying ;) "Of course I sent you 20 money, didn't you get it ?"

Trax -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/7/2010 5:05:20 PM)

This happens in our game as well. It is another bug that springs from simultaneous diplomacy. Marshall is aware of the bug, although it is not on mantis as yet.

Dancing Bear -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/8/2010 12:42:30 AM)

Ruben, just to double check, money loaned in the dip phase will not arrive until the economic phase. Are you not seeing it arrive in the eco phase?

PinkPanzer -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/8/2010 12:47:32 AM)

Ok thanks

Do you know if the money sent is actually subtracted from the giver's treasury or it is simply not sent?

PinkPanzer -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/8/2010 12:52:20 AM)

Yes, is in the eco phase when i check it. There's nothing in "payment received"

Dancing Bear -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/8/2010 3:23:27 AM)

Then, this is one of the more serious bugs out there and should be fixed sooner rather than later.

Marshall, can we get this in the hot fix?

borner -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/8/2010 3:36:55 AM)

happened in two that I am in, althought I think one of them is one P-PZ is refering to.

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/9/2010 12:23:07 PM)

I can work on this but can someone send me a game where money has been loaned and the game is about to go into the eco phase? This would help me watch what happens.

PinkPanzer -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/10/2010 12:01:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marshall Ellis

I can work on this but can someone send me a game where money has been loaned and the game is about to go into the eco phase? This would help me watch what happens.

I will send you when we'll arrive to that situation.

Thanks

Anyway, nobody knows if the amount sent is discounted from the giver total or not even if the money doesn't arrive to the receiver?

Trax -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/10/2010 1:46:19 AM)

In our game the money was deducted from the sender but never received. For a quick fix the host can give the missing funds to the MP.

PinkPanzer -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/10/2010 4:02:50 PM)

Thanks Trax

Cunctator -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/14/2010 11:02:12 PM)

In our game too !
British sent £ 12 and Prussia received 0.
That sum was deducted from the sender.
Help !!

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/14/2010 11:34:56 PM)

I think I have isolated and fixed this issue (Pending testing) but it was related to the simul diplomacy overwriting these settings since the order the turns are being loaded made no difference so one could of erased these settings.

PinkPanzer -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/16/2010 11:38:03 AM)

Thanks Marshall for working on it. This issue can be easily worked around by letting the host add the money to the receiver, but sometimes it can be embarrassing for the giver. There's no need for everybody knowing how much money he's giving to each ally.

Regards

Rubén

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (12/29/2010 5:38:00 PM)

No problem, lets let the testers confirm BUT it should be in the next hotfix!

bongina -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (2/14/2011 5:03:41 PM)

We have a related issue. Money given by the admin did not arrive at the intended destination. We don't know yet whether it may have vanished into thin air, or perhaps ended up in another nation's bank instead. Has anyone else seen this?

PinkPanzer -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (2/20/2011 2:27:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bongina

We have a related issue. Money given by the admin did not arrive at the intended destination. We don't know yet whether it may have vanished into thin air, or perhaps ended up in another nation's bank instead. Has anyone else seen this?

Same issue in another game, but in a different way. Admin subtracted money to a player but this didn't get really applied.

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (2/23/2011 2:24:19 PM)

I think 1.08.05 should address this!

Sorta -> RE: Money given to other MP's not arriving (8/11/2011 12:49:36 AM)

My game still happening and we are using latest patch. Any ideas?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI